Born in London in 1976, Stefan Irvine has been based in Hong Kong since 2002. With a background in photojournalism and commercial photography, the last few years have seen him focus on fine art photography projects.
Stefan's photographs have been exhibited in New York, London and Hong Kong, as well as appearing in publications including The New York Times, National Geographic, and The Wall Street Journal. He is the winner of the Independent on Sunday/Oxfam Photojournalist Award and his documentary work in Hong Kong was short-listed for the Sunday Times Ian Parry Award and The Observer/Hodge Awards.
Exhibition credits include:
- Featured artist at Folly Gallery, Lancaster, UK
- Group Exhibition at The Spitz Gallery, London
- Group Exhibition at The London Institute
- Featured artist at Exit Art Gallery, New York
- Guest Artist at HEX Project at XXX Gallery, Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Human Rights Art Prize Exhibition at Sundaram Tagore Gallery, Hong Kong
- Exhibiting artist at the Affordable Art Fair Hong Kong 2015, 2016, 2018
- Featured artist at Patterns of Living Group Exhibition at Picture This Gallery, Hong Kong
- Solo Exhibition at the Foreign Correspondents' Club Hong Kong, 2018
To see Stefan's portfolio of commercial work please visit: www.wide-eye.com.hk